Saturday 7 June 2014

Country Cankles

Will someone show me the pause button please? Everyone knows that I'm not a late night kinda girl so that fact that I'm partying until 1.30am, singing karaoke style with the crowd on the bus ride home, is taking it's toll so my feet have decided that a little chill out time is required today........poolside.


As a Nashville virgin I had no idea of the magnitude of this CMA Fest, there is something going on in every building, on every corner, of every street and if you blink you can miss it. There are famous faces just popping up everywhere, playing in bars, in the street and along every inch of of this
fabulous city.
Twitter is buzzing with these horses, there are trending more than any other country artist ;)
 

So, we suffering the heat again last night for the 2nd concert, the severe weather warning looming overhead and lightening striking as the bands played. The gods must be country music fans because the storms skirted the city and just gave us a few sprinkles to cool us down.


Yet another strong line up at LP Field, and only one act that I've seen before so bonus night! Kicking off with Travis Tritt (boy that name takes me back to when I first got into country) followed by Eric Church, The Band Perry (love that Kimberly) Jason Aldean, Miranda Lambert and her gorgeous hubby Blake Shelton.  Even though this heat has given me cankles (if you don't know what they are call me lol) I still managed to stay on them until the end. Wow, wow, wow!

All I need to do is rest up and get ready for my Keith xxx
 
Travis Tritt

Eric Church

The Band Perry

 
Kimberley Perry
 
Jason Aldean

Jason Aldean and Travis Tritt

Miranda Lambert

 
Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood
 

Blake Shelton


No comments:

Post a Comment