Monday 16 June 2014

Happy Ever After?

Some tried and failed, some loved and loathed it but #100happydays has certainly left its mark on thousands of ordinary people. The challenge was to post a picture everyday for 100 days of something that makes you feel happy, no matter how big or small it may be. Who would have thought I'd have the staying power, but I did it, and not only me........my Facebook and Instagram friends did it too. Sharing our happy moments together - what an amazing 100 days its turned out to be.

Banoffee cupcakes bribes

I've loved every minute of it and looking back to the beginning is already bringing back happy memories. I completed mine over the weekend and have to admit to having withdrawal symptoms already, to the point of wanting to start it all over again.

So to help my craving for more happiness here's a few of my favourite days.........a quick fix ;)

Grandad Ron and Noah stop for tea 
Drinking glasses 
New toy
Baby Buzz became a You Tube sensation
My Easter Eggs 
Mom joined the techno age 
Love this face 
The End........or is it?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment