Wednesday 4 June 2014

Seen One Guitar........

Seems like every time you turn around there's a guitar, but hey, what do you expect in Nashville.



We had an amazing time yesterday, the novelty of being in a new city, taking in the sights and sounds, meeting up with friends, old and new, a little retail therapy, great food (check out Claim Jumper at Opry Mills ) followed by a night at the Opry. Wow, how can you beat that?

 
These mannequins  made me giggle
 
 


 Well we are going to do our best today as we set off again for Downtown Nashville. Checking out even more of the delights this city has to offer and taking a walk down to the Riverfront stages before I have to get out my posh frock for the CMT Awards this evening at the Bridgestone Arena (I'm expecting a late one so will post pictures tomorrow)

So before I leave you here's a couple more pics to keep you going. See y'all later













No comments:

Post a Comment